In the event of an emergency
What should you do? Your Vancouver emergency dentist on West Broadway is here to help.
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Should you place a hot cloth on the jaw — a cold cloth?
- Should you take painkillers — or not take painkillers?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Should you put the lost tooth in a baggie in the fridge?
- Can you eat and drink before you see the dentist?
Your Vancouver emergency dentist on West Broadway is here to help. We have multiple options available for you to reach us in case you have a dental emergency. Try our emergency line if you have a dental emergency.
Our team will be happy to help you understand what your options are and how you can get the treatment you need as fast as possible, whether you call during office hours or to our emergency line at any time during the day. Your Vancouver emergency dentist is here for you and we will help you get through your emergency.
Get the answers to your questions
With Your 24 Hour Vancouver Emergency Dentist Line.
When you experience a dental emergency, and we’re not available — call 604-805-2500. Knowing what to do makes all the difference. And now there’s only one thing you need to know. Call 604-805-2500. We’ll help you through this.
On our Emergency Line you’ll speak to a real dental professional.
- We’ll help you understand what you should do — and what you shouldn’t.
- We’ll help you book the soonest possible appointment so you can get the problem resolved.
- And most of all, we’ll help you to reclaim your peace of mind.